viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2020

Because I am, with Araúz and Correa, and against Moreno and his allies.

 Power in Ecuador means managing the country's wealth and possible quick enrichment, from a public position, having access to education, privileged information, the media, relationships and contact with influential people, companies or governments, use of the State budget, the armed forces, ministries, institutions or the public works and to use the rights, to win elections, or to continue in power directly, or through a chosen successor.

Rafael Correa, a brilliant economist and academic recognized with numerous Honoris Causa, well deserved, with a personality and way of being where transparency and frankness were the north of his personal compass, left a poor neighborhood, to pilgrimage through schools in the middle and upper class in the world such as the Catholic University of Guayaquil, Louvain in France, Illinois in the United States, and San Francisco de Quito, thanks to his intelligence, which gave him a lot of knowledge, but separated him from daily contact with the people , which he would later rule for 10 years. This prevented him from learning to recognize other Ecuadorians, despite the fact that because of his work as a teacher, recognizing the talent of others was his main activity, just as mine is to recognize illnesses and sick people.

He did not know what it is to travel by bus constantly, buy in the market or the corner store, help the fisherman to beach his canoe, listen to the conversations in the means of transport, His contact with the people was in tribunes, parties and stadiums, not in the street, nor in public educational or health centers, this explains why he ended up with Trojan Horse, and could not recognize traitors and liars like Moreno, or the 50 assembly members, who stabbed him with the sword, to him and his most loyal of his collaborators,, tormented, through trials, sentences, and prisons

On November 24, 2016, when the aftershocks of the April 16 earthquake were still frightening us, I was attacked by supporters of Guillermo Lasso, who was contesting the elections with L. Moreno, The fight was because they pointed out that Moreno was an opportunistic vividor, who had money in tax havens, had stolen as vice president and delegate to the UN, in Switzerland, where he led a life full of luxury.

 After the beating for pointing out that as a lie, I was hospitalized and the blows I received could have killed me, but the worst thing was that as an ungrateful reward for this act of stupid courage, I was fired from my position as a doctor, in the area of ​​the earthquake, where I was living and working without hours. .Richad Espinoza, was the main authority of the IESS and the most spoiled of Correa's officials, who forged treason, along with Moreno, María F. Espinoza, delegate to the UN, José Serrano, his government minister and others.

 The party had become the largest in the country and a nest of traitors, liars, opportunists. I know, because I was another more than one million four hundred thousand members, who saw their corruption from abalo,

This dismissal was at the end of the Correa government, and it was a betrayal since I had also been a doctor on the northern border, during the conflict over the Colombian invasion of Angostura, I worked in area 3 of the Ministry of Health of the border province of Carchi , in front of the worst conflict zone, the department of Nariño in Colombia, where the FARC, the AUC and the army fought fierce combats.

 I also defended Correa, with blood, on September 30, as I faced the coup plotters who wanted to take over ECUADOR TV, where he produced the series SALUD Y VIDA EN LA HITAD DEL MUNDO, documentaries about the history of life and diseases of the ethnic groups and nationalities of Ecuador.

But during the Lenin Moreno government, I lived what Correa is now experiencing, the use of justice to eliminate those whom the Moreno government considered adverse, and my judicial fight was useless, because I never knew why or who fired me, What deprived me of economic stability and professional practice, in the place that I liked the most and where I was an expert, because in addition to medicines I know the use of their food, medicinal plants, the climate and local traditional medicine, to save patients

Since March 24, 2017 when I was attacked, I began this series of analyzes, which is my form of media resistance against Lenin, I have completed three and a half years of daily producing analyzes against those who have hit the whole country economically and labor-wise Now we are tens of thousands of unemployed on the street, in the midst of a pandemic and many of us count dead among friends and family.

 Together with the thousands of Ecuadorians, Quito is now the school that teaches me daily Moreno's mistakes, and my ability to resist together with my country, the worst misfortune in a century, which has led me to the opposition, with Araúz and Correa, against Moreno and his allies.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cómo del poder de CNN puede derrocar gobiernos en América Latina

En el sigo XIX Pultitzer el dueño del periódico más leído en Estados Unidos en ese momento, impulsó a Estados Unidos a invadir Cuba, mediant...